Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Shock Pad Underlay For Futsal/Landscape/Playground/Soccer Tennis Court Synthetic Artificial Grass For Multi Sports Court||Sports:||Futsal/Landscape/Playground/Soccer Tennis|
|Thickness:||8mm-20mm||Length:||Taiolor Length For The Field Dimension|
|Density:||30, 50, 70 Kg/m3||Installation:||Easy And Convenient And Labor Cost Saving|
|Service Life:||More Than 20 Years|
Artificial Grass Shock Pad Underlay Environmental 8 mm - 20 mm Thickness
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION OF SHOCK PAD
● The sub-base should be level and free from dirt , rubble and anything else on its surface .
● Installation conditions have to be natural environment .
● The material must be at the ambient temperature (below 30℃) before installation .
Tools required as follows :
● Tape and Knife.
● A metal pole with handles for controlled rolling.
● Mini Tractor, use of heavy machines is not recommended. If there is no alternative, turning on the shock pad must be minimal as this can cause damage. or human installation is proposed, since the shock pad is light in weight.
● The rolls will be labelled on one side only. Mark the side is to be unrolled and lay the rolls on the pitch with reference to the field drawing .
● The first roll has to be unrolled along one side of the pitch in line (suggest to set a straight line along one side to keep the first roll in line.). If not in one line, please gentlely adjust from one direction only. Allowing at least 20cm over at each end of the roll. And keep it in position with press from the top.
● If rolls to be unrolled from the mid of the pitch, set a straight middle line first, and the first roll has to be unrolled along the middle line, then unroll the rest rolls in order.
● Unroll the second roll adjacent to the first. The roll should be unrolled quickly in a line and repositioned either when rolling or afterwards. Please avoid pulling the pad and reposition must be in the way of parallel moving in one direction. Usually two persons adjust the pad to avoid damaging or rucking the shock pad .
● Leaving NO gap between each roll and make them close to each other tightly ( No pulling, but parallel moving in one direction ) . After reposition, please press the pad with the weight from the top for easy handling in the following steps.
● Continue to unroll the rolls of shock pad adjacent to each other with the labelled side of the roll as guidance as to which way to start. Make sure each roll to be in a line. Check and slightly reposition the gaps between each roll along the first roll in order, still have to be in one direction parallelly, and avoid pulling to two directions. After reposition, please press the pad with the weight from the top to avoid move due to uncertain factors.
● Join the shock pad with cooling tape, water proof tape or normal tape according to the pitch environment.
● After First 6 rolls unrolled and joined, unroll two rolls of grass carpet. Pad and grass to be unrolled alternately. Then, unroll and join every 3 rolls of shock pad, and unroll 1 roll of grass in order. (Remark: If you prefer to cover the ground with the pad first, it is suggested to glue the pad to the ground in the way from dot to dot or of cross line to fix the pad before grass unrolled.)
● The grass carpet joins should be offset from the shock pad. Suggest to insert white line on the grass carefully to prevent damages on the shock pad .
● Neatly cut the shock pad over from each end after completing installation of grass carpet. Glue the shock pad ends to the ground from dot to dot ( no need to glue the full edges ) .
● Any damage of the shock pad can be repaired by cutting it neatly and replacing with the spare material and tape.
● Because the shock pad material is very light, temperature difference during the day can cause vapour on the ground which is supposed to make the shock pad bulge and thus the surface may look not flat. This is normal (Not expansion or shrinking of the material), and this will not happen again after the grass and infills are covered on it.
* Shock pad length is tailored based on the artificial grass pitch dimension or customers' special requests.
* Installation of the shock pad shall be in the same direction of the artificial grass
* For more optional details, please contact Changzhou Taihui sports Material Co.,Ltd
*Any details of the Shock pad and infill granule should subject to our final confirmation before ordering.
Leading Chinese manufacturer for shock pad and infill granule in the artificial grass industry.
We are committed to serve the global market, who is undoubtedly the most advanced plant among the industry
² Modern logistics system
² Strict purchasing control
² Secure storage environment
² Extensive capabilities
² Professional production line
² First-class environment
² Automatic packing production line
Taihuisports manufacture shock pad underlay and rubber granule infill to support artificial turf pitch for sports and landscaping. Trust we will support you by excellent quality and friendly price. Our products will make your artificial turf pitch fantastic!
Welcome for any inquiry!